John McNicholl has become one of Irelands most popular solo recording artists. Born and raised in Foreglen County Derry in the north of Ireland John was inspired growing up by the songs of great country artists such as Vince Gill Dolly Parton Keith Urban & Leanne Womack.
Speaking about his new album John says "the folks at my shows are always looking for something new from us this is our 5th album to date and it has been an amazing experience working with great friends new and old. I had the pleasure of working with some of my all-time favourite entertainers including Daniel ODonnell Margo and Louise Morrissey".
1. I Pretend
2. Somewhere My Love - (Lara’s Theme from Dr Zhivago)
3. Someone Is Looking For Someone Like You
4. After All These Years
5. Bye Bye Love - (Duet: Daniel & John)
6. Oh Julie
7. The Last One To Touch Me - (Duet: Margo & John)
8. Pretend You’re Happy
9. Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
10. Jive Dancing R ‘n’ R Medley - This Ole House, Rockin’ Robin, Crazy Little Thing Called Love
11. How’s The World Treating You - (Duet: Louise Morrissey & John)
12. Crazy Over You
13. Love Changes Everything
14. Deck of Cards