Dance Music of Ireland
1. The Lough Neagh Set
2. The Blacktown Set
3. The Ath A’Caoire Set
4. The Dunmanway Set
5. The Meelin Victoria Jig Set 6. The Port Fairy Set
MATTS COMPOSITIONS – VOLUME 20
1. The Blacktown Set – Fig (3) – 1st Jig
2. The Ath A’Caoire Set – Fig (2) 1st & 2nd Slide
3. The Ath A’Caoire Set – Fig (4) 1st Slide
4. The Dunmanway Set – Fig (4) – 1st Slide
5. The Dunmanway Set – Fig (5) – 2nd Polka 6. The Meelin Victoria Set – Fig (1) – 2nd Jig
7. The Meelin Victoria Set – Fig (2) – 1st Jig
This is Volume 20 of a twenty volume selection from Matt Cunningham who is an international musician living in Headford, Co. Galway, Ireland. Matt has to date recorded music for over 80 sets as well as numerous ceili, figure and two-handed dances.
This CD, like the others is especially designed for those who wish to learn set dancing, as each set is introduced and played to its proper length and tempo. It is also the best in Irish traditional music for the keen listner.