There is no mistaking that distinctive Pub Songs sound. Over the years Christy, Bernie, and Peter known as Sibin have become something of an institution entertaining in the Marine Bar in Dungarvan on the N25, around Ireland, America and Europe.
There approach to the ancient art of ballad maker and Pub Song singing has proved to be original, exciting and extremely popular where ever they travel. They are the strolling players of our time.
Wherever they play you can be sure they bring with them , lots of "Craic". As one music critic put it "This is The Best Irish Pub Songs In The World".
- The Bold O'Donoghue- Saddle the Pony-If your Irish- The Westmeath Batchelor
- The Wild Rover-When Irish Eyes Are Smiling-Roisin the Bow-The Boys from the County Armagh
- I Know My Love-Let Him Go Let Him Tarry-The Golden Jubilee
- The Water is Wide
- The Black Velvet Band-The Mountains of Mourne
- The Irish Soldier Laddie-The Jug of Punch-The Mermaid-The Spanish Lady
- Fiddlers Green
- Lovely Rose of Clare-Maggie-Bunch Of Thyme
- Highland Paddy
- The Rising of The Moon-Brennan on the Moor-The Old Dungarvan Oak-All God's Creatures
- Home Boys Home-The Merry Ploughman-The Banks of the Roses
- A Mother's Love A Blessing-The Shores of Amerikae-Goodbye Johnny Dear- The Nightingale
- Paddy McGinty's Goat
- The Ferryman-Murshin Durkin-Courting in the Kitchen-Patsy Fagan
- Galway Bay-Molly Malone-I Never will Marry
- The Isle Of Inishfree
- I'll Tell Me Ma-Miss McClouds-Dicey Reilly-Katie Daly
- Sliabh Na Mbhan-The Old Rustic Bridge-Do You Want Your Old Lobby Washed Down?-The Old Bog Road
- Pleasant and Delightful
- The Irish Rover-The Old Maid-The Holy Ground