Magical, musical memories of Ireland-that's what you will find on this album of Matt Cunningham from Headford, Co Galway, widely acclaimed as a multi-instrumentalist and master of traditional Irish music and song. Following the huge success of his album "The Green Hills of Erin" which became a best seller both in Ireland and the UK, Matt and his band have come up with thirteen tracks on this album and many of those tracks are reminiscent of the sounds that would emanate from Irish country kitchens at the great ceili house dances of yesteryear.
One of the tracks is a live recording from the very successful "Taste of Galway" show which features Matt Cunningham. On this track Matt is joined by his Sons Joseph and Eric who display their prowess by some powerful playing on two tin whistles and those lads also prove that the talent for traditional music will continue for another generation at least in the Cunningham household.
- Reels - The Maid behind the Bar, The Rising Sun, Touch Me If You Can
- Song - Cill Chais
- Reels - The Rambler in Cork, Buckley's Fancy, The Mullingar Races
- Hornpipes - Cooney's Hornpipe, Dumphy's
- Song - All the Good Times are Past and Gone
- Live tracks - Slow Airs-De Bharr na gCnoc, Denis Murphy's, The Kerry Polka (featuring Joseph, Eric and Matt)
- Jigs - The Walls of Liscannor, Brian O'Lynn, The Cashel Jig
- Song - Trasna na dTonnta
- Jigs - Old Man Dillon, The Cat in the Corner, The Dairy Maid
- Waltz Selection - Shannon's, The Jacqueline
- Fiddle Selection - Fancy Power, Cooley's Reel, The Bonny Boy
- Song - Since Maggie Went Away
- Reels - The Boys of Galway, Sailor on the Rock, Farewell to Erin